Saturday, February 05, 2005

Missing Email Addresses

I used the list of email addresses that John Grover sent out following the reunion to build the list of those who have rights to contribute. However, some are missing as some people who weren't able to attend, didn't have email addresses at the time, or left before John had a chance to collect them. Here's the list of those for whom I don't have email addresses.

Aunt Leila

Aunt Minon
Uncle Emmett
Jim Triplett
Ann (Sorry I don't know her new last name assuming it has changed)
Matt Triplett

Aunt Nancy
Gentry Perkins
Blair Perkins
Lane Perkins
Tommy Perkins

If you know one addresses from those that are missing and they wouldn't mind you passing it along, either post it here or send it to my email and I'll get an invitation out for them to join.
Bill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home